Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Quality Make-up On a Budget

I haven't always been a make-up girl, but I have recently grown to love it; especially eye shadows because they really make my eyes stand out! I've been told my eyes speak and tell a story, so I decided to enhance them and let them tell even more of a story. That being said, thought I have two jobs and am currently enrolled in graduate school, I'm a girl on a budget!! So I want the looks for less. One of my favorite brands right now is Sonia Kashuk. I #OhDee obsessed with Target, so naturally my mom recommended her make-up line and brushes from Target. Her brushes are the best I've found at decent prices. 
Sonia Kashuk® Limited Edition Brush Couture 5pc Brush Set welcome to the the sonia kashuk websiteSonia Kashuk® Eye Couture - Eye on Neutral Shimmer 3

Also, her shimmering eye pallets are wonderful as well. I especially like the Eye Couture Eye On Natural Palette. 

I'm also a fan on make-up dupes (duplicates for less). Pinterest offers a lot of information on this. Visit: Pinterest for more info. 


No comments :