Monday, June 19, 2017

My Makeup Instagram Page is Finally Here! @beatsbygainey

My friends and family have been telling me for months to get a Youtube channel and Instagram page for my makeup! Recently, I have been getting more inquiries and bookings for doing makeup for events such as prom and graduation. So, I finally decided to take the plunge and created an IG exclusively for my makeup looks. I'll be the first to say I'm self-taught and am by no means a professional, but I enjoy what I do and I think it looks pretty good! I used to heavily paint and draw and doing the makeup takes me back to those times, plus it's super therapeutic for me. So please do me a favor and go follow, like, and share my IG page: @beatbygainey Thanks to all for your encouragement and support!






4 comments :

Tania Ewen said...

Relatively new to the online retail scene, Sparedower.com offers a straight-forward and highly-curated shopping experience.

Unknown said...

replica bags gucci replica bags reddit replica bags online shopping

phynel said...

replica bags wholesale india see this page n4o28d6p20 replica bags reddit replica bags online shopping india right here z5v17i6v44 replica bags in gaffar market check here g4t75e7q85 replica ysl bags replica bags wholesale mumbai o4w83w4d76

Anonymous said...

next i1y95d3b11 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags e5q75l2i40 replica zara bags see page b5r40g6l41 replica evening bags best site q3c76y7k73 Louis Vuitton replica Bags replica bags online shopping india